ACCREDITATION & AFFILIATIONS
Billings Middle School is
- approved by the Washington State Board of Education.
- a member of the National Association of Independent Schools
- a member of the Washington Federation of Independent Schools
- a fully accredited member of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools
As a fully accredited member of NWAIS, Billings has undergone a rigorous self-study process and review. Accreditation review takes place every seven years. Billings will host a Visiting Team from NWAIS in November of 2015.
Our self-study work is underway! Have questions about the process or want to be more involved? Contact our self-study coordinators: email@example.com
To assist schools in fulfilling their mission to provide high quality education for children by promoting and protecting the independence of our schools, by representing the interest of our schools, and by fostering collegial relationships and ethical leadership within our schools.
- Free and Open Inquiry
- Commitment to Diversity
- Ongoing School Improvement
- Collegial Relationships and Ethical Leadership
- Commitment to the Public Good
- Effective Governance and Operations
- Physical Location or Place
- Primary Focus of Academic Education
- Commitment to the Best Interests of Children
For more information, see what sets NWAIS schools apart.