This year's Annual Campaign will be blissfully short - short in time but essential to the school! Please make your pledge by November 3rd (payment is due by June 30, 2018).
"We see Griffin’s academic progress when reviewing his portfolio with him, and his personal growth when he catches a late bus home so he can take a friend who is feeling down out for hot chocolate and a trip to the library.”
"The school expects its students to take increasing responsibility for themselves and those around them as they grow while honoring their input and allowing them to have an active role in their community."
- Alex Hehmeyer (Griffin '18, Dillon and Cale '20)
It Takes All of Us!
Current and alumni parents, students, alumni, grandparents, faculty (teachers and administrative staff), trustees and friends of Billings are generous supporters of the Annual Fund. Each year's campaign provides critical operating funds for the school that help fill the gap (about $2,400) between tuition and the actual cost of a Billings education. Contributions to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
+ Read the Annual Fund FAQs
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every gift, of any amount, makes a difference for all of our students by supporting the unique elements of a Billings education:
- A Stand-Alone Middle School by Design
- Individualized Advisory Program
- A student-to-teacher ratio of 9:1
- An exemplary Expeditionary Learning Program in which students spend over thirty days traveling, much of it in the outdoors
- “Big campus” Arts and Athletics programs in a small school
- Professional development to retain and support our exceptional teachers
- A strong financial aid program to assure that our classes are social-economically diverse and reflect the larger community
Thank you, in advance!
+ Read the frequently asked questions about the Annual Fund.
Contact Ginger Goble-Van Diest in our Advancement Office at 206.971.3105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Billings Middle School is a 501(c)(3) non-for-profit organization. Gifts to Billings are tax-deductible in the manner and to the extent allowed by law. Federal Tax ID #91-1107067. Billings Middle School admits students of any religion, race, color, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin. Billings Middle School is registered as a charitable organization with the Washington Secretary of State.