This year's Annual Campaign will be blissfully short - short in time but essential to the school! Please make your pledge by November 13th (payment is due by June 30, 2017).
"... we know that at Billings, middle school will not be a dreaded time of change to simply endure but, rather, a time for our son, and perhaps our entire family, to grow through a broad range of experience in the school’s unique community of positive, ethical engagement."
"...it was a beautiful, unexpected thing to behold, and my husband and I will cherish these memories for the rest of our lives..."
- Devorah Signer Hill (Nat '18)
It Takes All of Us!
Current and alumni parents, students, alumni, grandparents, faculty (teachers and administrative staff), trustees and friends of Billings are generous supporters of the Annual Fund. Each year's campaign provides critical operating funds for the school that help fill the gap (about $2,400) between tuition and the actual cost of a Billings education. Contributions to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
+ Read the Annual Fund FAQs
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every gift, of any amount, makes a difference for all of our students by supporting the unique elements of a Billings education:
- A Stand-Alone Middle School by Design
- Individualized Advisory Program
- A student-to-teacher ratio of 9:1
- An exemplary Expeditionary Learning Program in which students spend over thirty days traveling, much of it in the outdoors
- “Big campus” Arts and Athletics programs in a small school
- Professional development to retain and support our exceptional teachers
- A strong financial aid program to assure that our classes are social-economically diverse and reflect the larger community
Thank you, in advance!
+ Read the frequently asked questions about the Annual Fund.
Contact Ginger Goble-Van Diest in our Advancement Office at 206.971.3105 or firstname.lastname@example.org