This is where you can find resources for class trips and the winter program, such as packing lists and gear guides.
Yakima Valley Trip
- Where: Yakima Sportsmen State Park
- What: Hiking Umtanum Creek; touring Alavarez Pepper farm & Yakama Nation apple orchard; visiting Yakama Cultural Museum and N Pacific Railway Museum; preparing and enjoying camp meals;.
- Who: 7th grade students, led by Catherine, Katie, Silvana, Bert, & Peter
Drop off students at regular time on Tuesday 10/7.
Expect to pick up students at 5 pm on Thursday 10/9. No school on Friday 10/10.
FALL YAKIMA TRIP OCT 7-9
- To build community and connection for the class.
- To engage in service work and field activities that will connect with 7th grade curriculum throughout the year.
- To learn and practice personal responsibility and teamwork in an outdoor setting while gaining campcraft skills.