Who are we?
Billings is co-educational and serves 90-100 students in grades 6-8.
- Our average class size is 15.
- 27% of Billings families receive tuition assistance.
- 90% of alumni report attending their first or second choice high school.
- Billings awards more than $530,000 annually in need-based financial aid.
- 1/3 of our students are from families of color.
- Students come from over 30 different public and private schools throughout Seattle, the east side and other surrounding communities.
- We offer three year integrated programs in global studies, applied math, visual and performing arts, and outdoor learning.
- We offer classes specifically focused on issues of ethics and equity.
- Billings Middle School is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Maps & Directions
Our temporary Main Building location can be found at 420 NE 72nd Street, Seattle. We will be housed here during the 2018/2019 school year while construction is completed on our permanent Main Building location at 7217 Woodlawn Avenue NE, Seattle.
GETTING TO BILLINGS
From I-5 Northbound:
- Take Exit 170 for Ravenna Blvd to NE 65th Street
- Merge onto 8th Ave NE
- Slight left onto NE Ravenna Blve
- Slight right onto Woodlawn Ave NE
From I-5 Southbound:
- Take Exit 171 toward NE 71st St/NE 65th Street
- Merge onto 6th Ave NE
- Turn right onto NE 72nd Street
- Take the 2nd right onto Woodlawn Ave NE
Metro Bus routes #16 and #48 will bring you within two blocks of Billings.
Our front desk is in the temporary Main Building, located at 420 NE 72nd Street, Seattle.
There are numerous pay and free parking spaces on the streets around Billings. During evening events, unlike during the school day, street parking in the busy Green Lake neighborhood can be challenging. Plan to arrive early to park on the street.