The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. – Albert ‘Big Al’ Einstein
- To foster a sense of inquisitiveness, curiosity, and fun about the universe, and the world at large.
- To equip students with appropriate scientific vocabulary and experience using the tools of science
- To foster literacy using trade literature.
- To build knowledge around astronomy, anatomy, and architecture.
- To nurture a sense of wonder and advocacy for the Earth as a living system.
Human Body Systems: Models and Diagrams