● Students will understand technology as a tool for communication, productivity, self-identification and creativity.
● Students will use technology to support and enhance learning in other classes.
● Students will expand their understanding and working knowledge of specific applications to foster creative expression.
● Students will prepare for the School's 1:1 initiative.
Current Week in class
10/13: Scratch Tutorials HERE
9-15: Students are preparing to take their Chromebooks home by learning about appropriate use.
Here you can find resources for Tech. These include downloads, video tutorials, and anything else we might mention in class that seems relevant to put here.
- Gimp (Windows & Mac)
- Scratch (Windows & Mac)
- Pivot (Windows Only)
- Stykz ("Pivot" for Mac, Can also be run on Windows)
- 25 Video Tutorials (please note, some of these are out of date)
- Official Tutorials
- User Manual
- Gimpology! (lots of stuff here, explore!)
- An Introduction
- What is the toolbox?
- 5 Top Tips for Using GIMP